Here's a girl after my own heart. Check out this blog http://crankyfeminist.blogspot.com/
Here's her list of things to do before the inauguration (or is it Coronation?)
Things to do before the Inauguration
1. Get that abortion you've always wanted.
2. Drink a nice clean glass of water.
3. Cash your social security check.
4. See a doctor of your own choosing.
5. Spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.
6. Visit Syria, or any foreign country for that matter.
8. Get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.
9. Hoard gasoline.
10. Jam in all the Alzheimer's stem cell research you can.
11. Stay out late before the curfews start.
12. Go see a Bruce Springsteen concert before he has his "accident."
13. Go see Mount Rushmore before the Reagan addition.
14. Use the phrase "You can't do that -- this is America."
15. Take a walk in Yosemite without being hit by a snowmobile or a base-jumper.
16. Enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class.1
7. Pass on the secrets of evolution to future generations.
18. Learn French.
19. Visit Massachusetts while it is still a State.
And I would add - hug your gay friends while they're still roaming free!
You go Girl!